Re: Who covering Pete

No solo Pete at a Who show, please.  I just don't like that idea.

From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
Eliminate -
"1. "I Don't Even Know Myself"
2. "Getting In Tune"  (Yeah, you heard me, VT. Kevin!  Want me to freak on
ya'?!!)
3. "My Generation Jam"  (Only the jam part - don't freak on me.)
4. "The Kids Are Alright"
5. "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere"
6. "The Relay"
7. "Drowned"
8. "You Better, You Bet"
9. "Let's See Action""

Mostly good choices.  I would keep the MG jam in, but change the riffs from
Crossroads Now to something newer.  Crossroads Now should become a full
song.

"OK, I cleared up 45 minutes.  Let's hear some choices to fill in the gaps."

If I can't have Tommy, I'll go for Eminence Front, The Ox, Dreaming From the
Waist, The Quiet One (or some other FD or IH Ox song), Young Man Blues and
Mary Anne.

If I can't have all of Tommy can I at least have Overture and Sparks?

Jeff