Re: Welome back Bjorn,

At 20:55 10-1-02 -0500, Jeff wrote:
>Let me summarize the goings-on here, so you don't have to sort through all
>our notes for the last few weeks:
>
>- The Who are playing some shows this year.

I know, I will be at them. :-)

>- Everyone wants to catch a glimpse of Kevin O'Neal's bum this summer.

Uhm... Am I included on that? :-)

>I've got a few questions for you:
>
>Do you think "Behind Blue Eyes" was appropriate for The Concert For New York?

Depends on what point of view you see it. It's about a bad guy who asks for
understandment for his actions.

>What is "Can You Help the Ones You Really Love" about?

Quoting Pete:

"The story behind the song is this - if you had found *your* lifehouse (a
place you felt your journey might end in joy and fulfillment), would you be
able to persuade your parents to join you?"

In a broader perspective I/you  could probably change "parents" just into
"The Ones Your Really Love".

I have to listen to the song again...  It's a llot about that some things
may be easy to do. It's easy to feel compassion, but it's not so easy to
really help the ones you really love (I do not really know if that would
mean to persuade or be persuaded).

BTW; hi everybody. :-)

Bjorn