RE: Bogus

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"Meanwhile, the lack of rules on O&S (for example) results in open
warfare...."

and

"So, why don't these "senior" Who fans refuse to participate over there?  Or
why hasn't the recent brawl on alt.music.who offended them into a
withdrawal?  Hmmm."

My guess:  market share.
I'm going to bet that the larger populations that inhabit the NG and O&S are
the real reason behind some of this.  If you are going to be an 'alpha dog'
Who fan, you want to run in the biggest packs, don't you?

Of course, I am assuming numbers that I do not know - just assuming.

Jeff