RE: Bogus

>I am motivated to get this list back to where it once was.  IGTC has always
>been one of the safest lists to participate in.

It still is.

>A true joy to be a member of, and setting the paces to the approval of a
>hundred faces.  Since 9/11 there have been several "senior" Who fans who
>refuse to participate due to the type of back-biting, name calling, insults
>leveling, off topic discussions that we have seen lately.

That's a curious reaction.  The discussion has been a little more
contentious than usual, but nothing really worse than some other arguments
we've had.  The fact that Paul actually does control the list makes for a
very courteous and tolerent culture.

Meanwhile, the lack of rules on O&S (for example) results in open warfare.
Don't believe that Scott has suddenly assumed control of his list because
it's quiet over there.  It's only a stalemate.  No one can say anything
without provoking a fight, and word behind the scenes is that in-fighting
has gutted the list.

So, why don't these "senior" Who fans refuse to participate over there?  Or
why hasn't the recent brawl on alt.music.who offended them into a
withdrawal?  Hmmm.

Curiouser and curiouser (to coin a phrase).

keets