I thought we had buried this issue

In a message dated 01/07/2002 10:09:25 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> A good way not to get people pissed at a person is not to drag their mother
> or wife into the discussion surrounded by "did they get fucked by.." etc.,
> etc.
>
> Really.  I'm a lawn furniture throwing Who-bull in a china closet, but
> *that's* a line I've been smart enough not to cross.  I'd be mighty pissed
> if someone disrespected me and my family in that way.  I'd be hunting them
> down at the next show (another possibility that should encourage proper
> behavior).
>
> Callin' it like I see it.
> Kevin in VT

Hey- I thought we were done with this?  My response to AEB regarding his
mother was after his um-teenth post ragging Roger Daltrey and calling him
worthless, etc.  I made an innocent joke, asking if RD had had sex with his
sister or mother or something and wondering if that might explain all the
hostility.  It was very obviously a joke.  Where I come from ranking on
mothers is just a game and nothing serious is meant by it.  In fact, AEB
responded in a similar fashion by stating that his mother and sister were
saving themselves for Pete.  So he obviously took it in jest, as well.  I
have and will admit when I'm wrong, but on this one ya'll need to lighten up.
 Why dredge this up months after it happened, anyway?

Kevin Mc