RAH shows

I'm a new subscriber, so if I am posting something that goes against the
list ettiqutte, please forgive me.  What I am looking for is tickets, a
single ticket.  For the Thursday night benefit concert.
I am looking for a ticket in the first 8 rows or so, in section A or F
arena.  That sounds terrible, I am grinning myself!!  Don't we all, you say?
  Yeah right, how much?  What I have to pay for that ticket is, a ticket for
the Friday show, Arena A, row 6.  So in essence, I get to trade even, and
see both shows, up close.  OR, I might need to sell my single, IF I had to
do that, I would only sell it for what I paid for it.  I can provide the
auction link privately, IF someone wanted to purchase the single.  Selling
my ticket here is NOT my goal, my goal is to see The Who on 2 nights in a
row.  I am sure I can sell the other seat, if I need to.

I don't know if I am a greedy fan, as Pete called some of the fans he
recognized last year, after seeing them over and over, or just appreciate
the band so much that I must see them 2 nights in a row.
Even though there is *noise* about the band going out again this summer, I
will believe that when I see it.  It's always been my dream to see a great
British band in the RAH, don't think you could get much better than The Who!
  :)

Also, wonder if any of you that have been to that venue could give your
feelings on the sound.  Where IS the best place to sit, sound wise?  Is it
true that in the RAH DVD that the audience in the front seem to be actually
sitting???????   Will that be true for this performance???  I mean The Who
is not a band you can sit and watch, it was hard enough sitting down still
for the Sadler's Wells shows.

Email me privately on the ticket idea, if your interested.

Thanks!

MSH