Re: you are correct

> I recall reading somewhere that Joe Walsh had signed on to do some
> concert work with The Who in either '89 or '96, but never actually played
> with them.

Well, I don't know about '96 but that *was* the rumor in '89.  Not being a
Joe Walsh fan, I remember being really scared in 1989 that he was going to
ruin my first Who concert.

I remember joking with my friends that half-way through the show Joe Walsh
was gonna step to the microphone & say something to the effect of, "Alright,
Cleveland!  Y'all tired of this English music?  Here's one called "Life's Been
Good!!"

Thankfully, that never happened.  Didn't happen that way at all.  Who knows?
Maybe Joe Walsh *was* on stage that day & I just didn't see him within the
other 20 "backing musicians."

- SCHRADE in Akron