Re: Making The Who Stooges

> Has anyone here seen the Banana Splits live?  I did.  As a kid back in the
> mid-seventies at a place called Waterloo Village in New Jersey.

Well, that's definitely a first.  I've never known anyone who saw the Banana
Splits live.  Did they just hop around while a backing band played?  Did
you boot the show?  How did they sing?  Pre-recorded tapes?

As you can see, I have lots of questions.

I would've gone to see The New Mickey Mouse Club in the 70's (I had a
huge crush on Nita!) but I'm not even sure if they toured & did shows.

It's weird, when I was a little kid I was into music but it was the daft chil-
dren's variety.  The first records I bought were that kinda stuff.  Captain
Kangaroo, etc.

- SCHRADE in Akron