Re: you are correct

"Now, i'm pretty sure Walsh has never played on a Pete project, & i know
Walsh played on John's "Too Late The Hero", but i was wondering if Pete ever
played on a Walsh album.  Anyone?"

Cory,
I'm not sure about Pete solo projects, nor am I sure about my spotty memory
but...I recall reading somewhere that Joe Walsh had signed on to do some
concert work with The Who in either '89 or '96, but never actually played
with them.

I also recall that Joe and the James Gang were hanging out with Pete when he
wrote 'Sheraton Gibson'.

Jeff