Re: Acid loops

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"Isn't "Gun" terrific?  I read a consumer review somewhere or other where
the listener seem to have failed to even recognize it as electric guitar.
Did you catch that touch of feed-back?  I love it."

I have only listened once.  I ripped an MP3.  I love my new fat pipe (cable
'net connection) that we had installed at home for Christmas.  I know why
retail music is dying - it is just too easy to download.

Anywho, I find the juxtaposition of Pete's recent work on 'Gun' against
Roger's recent work with Joe Strummer to be an interesting thought.  Do you
think the guys could put some thrash/funk/go-go together?  I do.

Jeff