Re: New Who Album ? Pete's working on it.............Phwoar!

LB:  "I'm really curious about "Eminence Front."  John has recently said he
created the riff that started it off.  Does anybody know the story of how
this one was composed?  I'll bet it's nearly an improv."

That was the backstage talk on the recent JEB tour.  I've got it as hearsay,
but I understood that John worked out the riff and rhythm.  Pete heard it
and came up with the rap lyric.

I remember hearing a similar story about "Quiet One".  Kenney came up with
the drum riff and John filled in the rest.  Collaboration can be a wonderful
thing as The Who prove again and again, although not lately.

Jeff