Re: Fleetwood Mac

In a message dated 01/05/2002 12:05:34 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Might be because it's a Fleetwood Mac song ("Don't Stop") ;)  Not to get
> picky, but Clinton did get their permission.  He even convinced them to
> reunite to play it at his inauguration (which started the ball rolling on
> the "The Dance" reunion tour).

Geez, I'm embarrassed.  The Doobie Bros?  What was I thinking?  I don't think
Pete should be offended, tho, that it was played at a victory party.  Someone
said the WGFA vocals were changed?  Just curious as to how?  If they were
changed in such a way as to show support from the Who for GW, then my mind
will be changed entirely and I will agree that GW was, in this instance,
being a cunt.

Kevin Mc