Re: New Who Album ? Pete's working on it.............Phwoar!

> >Yeah, I saw Kevin's ass in Cleveland.  Phwoar.....sweet!!
>
> Jesus!  You too!  And to think I caught some shut eye on your floor!  Wait,
> you didn't.......nah, never mind.

Alright, these jokes are starting to make me a little uncomfortable.  I was going
to say something about you "walking funny" after leaving my apartment but I think
I'll refrain.

> Sounds like (can only go by what Pete is writing) Rog really doesn't have a
> plan.  He just wants them into the studio to see what happens.

Oh, I think there's more of a plan than that!  Oct. 2002 is a ways off & I'm sure
Pete has now promised to come up with some songs or ideas before then.  The
thought of them blindly going into a studio without any songs or demos, wasting
time & money, doesn't seem realistic.

> Why is a multi-media project daft

Because it seems to escape the confines of Art.  It's literally too much.  I want a
decent Who rock album.  That's all.  There's plenty of multi-media outlets already
built into my brain that would be triggered by some wonderful new Who music.

I don't need CD roms, the Internet, computers, or digitized fan information to get
me off when it comes to music.  Rock ain't broke (arguable, I know) so don't fix it.

One kick-ass CD with good tunes, by itself, is capable of so much more.

- SCHRADE in Akron