Re: Acid loops

OK, keets.
You prompted me to listen to some of the 'ACID BURNS' tracks, Mick's "Gun"
and the latest rm synth loop.

The synth loop is a few years old, so I'm not sure how this might play in
Pete's current thinking.

The acid and Gun riffs are directly in line with the hard, rapid metallic
chords he threw into MG on the 2000 tour.  I am sure he will use this style
of rhythm during this year's Who activity.  The rest of the band seemed to
get pumped up during these jams.  It didn't seem to leave much room for
Roger in 2K, but Pete seems to have work it into the Mick song quite nicely.

Jeff