Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #64

In a message dated 02/27/2002 2:34:21 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> The "douchebag" would have to work very hard to buy all 1st class seats from
> all airlines in a given point of origin for all days.  The airlines are
> competing with each other!!!!!  See?

You have proved my point exactly.  Because the concert has a finite number of
seats, consumers deserve more protection from those whose only purpose is to
drive up prices to put money in their pockets.  Because the airline industry
has so much competition, the consumer protection needed is far less extensive
(outside of safety concerns, or course).

kevin mc