Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #64

From: Sroundtable@aol.com
"Because the concert has a finite number of seats, consumers deserve more
protection from those whose only purpose is to drive up prices to put money
in their pockets.  Because the airline industry has so much competition, the
consumer protection needed is far less extensive (outside of safety
concerns, or course)."

kevin mc,

Let me try to understand your point because I am just not getting it.  I
must be thick or something.

Are you saying that ticket brokers should be outlawed because you can't get
a great seat for cheap?  You think that they are driving you out of the
front section and that is wrong.  That's what I'm getting.  Is that right?

Jeff