Re: JEB

Lela, re

> > I'd think that the expense of transporting the band to the UK
> > figures into it.  John seems to do this as a hobby, and apparently
> > the gigs just pay expenses, with maybe a little left over to make it
> > worth their while.

If I were Luongo, Cotten and Townsend I'd expect a lot more than "A
little left over to make it worth their while".

Anyway, the costs argument is specious, they are all over here from time
to time recording at John's studio, John's bass rig is here for a large
part of the year, no, sorry, cost isn't an excuse.

Cheers,

John