Re: Magiks Watford

Hey Billy
     great recollection,  I was aware even on the balcony of seeing you
moving from one side to the other,  having clocked you at the O'Neills I
could easily spot you from where I was,  great moment when Pete and Rog made
the comments about being over here,  then over there,  and the stereo quip!
as you say makes for a most memorable evening,  and think forever
immortalised on audio recordings!!

Cheers
Andrew

"As you can see,  an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room,  please say an
 incredible thankyou to The Who."
             Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval  18/9/71