Re: JEB

Thanks Andrew, a tough one to answer. Due to The Who's "strong position" in
the US, The Ox (as the core figure of JEB) might be much better known in The
States in these days. Just may be.

I must confirm, that even on the Who's home turf, London, mid - agers
remember somehow "The Who", may be "Pete Townshend" (isn't he the crazy guy
who trashed his guitars ?), but many people just don't know who "John
Entwistle" is or was, let me alone with JEB (which I think is a "shame",
cause he is a genius bass player IMO).

JEB's management probably doesn't believe in a successfull UK tour - but, I'm
not sure about this.

John Kendall.