Re: Bjorns opinion

TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< >From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
 >Subject: Re: The Who to Add 3rd & 4th MSG Shows
 >
 >BTW; I'm not going to follow the guys this tour... $550 for a decent
 >ticket? I can follow an entire JEB tour *INCLUDING* hotel prices for that
 >kinda money. And besides, no hassle in getting up front, he's playing small

 >places... And to be really honest (IMO); the music is better... >>

Bjorn of course you are totally entitled to an opinion,  whether I or anyone
else disagrees or not is neither here nor there.  I am aware of people who
are Who fans but would still prefer to see Pete for example in an intimate
venue,  for them Pete solo is preferable to Who live,  is this wrong?  I
think not,  its all down to taste and a personal love.

I have not ever seen the JEB live except for video footage,  I enjoyed much
of what they did but would not cross oceans to see them,  for The Who yes,
but I can see that the atmosphere in such small gigs that John plays would be
cool,  I hope one day to experience it myself,  you never know and however
doubtful that it might be that I too could be making and expressing opinions
like our Dear Boy Bjorn,  lets for now just let him say as he wants,  BTW
Bjorn I am sure you will still see more shows than what you think  ;-)

Cheers
Andrew

"As you can see,  an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room,  please say an
 incredible thankyou to The Who."
             Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval  18/9/71