Re: Who vs JEB

I understand Bjorn's concerns. Well, he's into both, JEB and The Who, so he
clearly wants to be a 'first row concert watcher'. Well these seats are
really expensive, that's right. 500 $ a show, get in with your wife, so
that's a bunch of greenbacks. There are people who simply can't afford this
level of tix prices, let me alone of making *a couple of shows*.

Anyway, it's a free market. I saw Pete at the UK in Feb & Jan, he wasn't too
keen with returning to the old Who hits I must admit. So, without a
reasonable pay out he will *never ever * pound a stage with the The Who in
these days.

Touring is expensive, much more than back in the 60ies & 70ies.
Advertisement, marketing, tour staff, transport, hotels, travel, that's VERY
costly today.

So, Bjorn may be you've got the chance to get an extra income and make it to
some Who shows. Why not buying a cheaper seat and trying to sneak ahead ???
Works often pretty well.

You like JEB more than The Who - alright, think that's OK. Most people
however won't share your preference for sure. Including me. The Who to me
plays it's own class.

Cordially,

John Kendall.