Re: Who vs JEB, Robert Plant opens Chicago?

>Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:02:05 -0500
>From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
>
>And in case anyone doesn't know, Jimmy Shae's (gold in skeleton) grandfather
>who recently died in a "car accident" was killed by a drunk driver.
>A DRUNK DRIVER!  Can't believe NBC didn't mention that.

They did last night, complete with a taped interview with him and video of
the funeral.  Don't know where you were.  "Shea" BTW.

>Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:49:17 -0800 (PST)
>From: Brian Cady <brianinatlanta2001@yahoo.com>
>
>Uncle Charlie, who has designed the poster for the
>Who's Chicago show, and a lovely poster it is, tells
>me that Robert Plant is scheduled to open for The Who
>in Chicago. If I get another confirmation on that,
>I'll let you know.

Way wacky.  I have no inside information on this but I'll bet anyone 25
cents right now that that won't happen.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend