Re: Who vs JEB

At 07:06 22-2-02 -0500, John wrote:

>I understand Bjorn's concerns. Well, he's into both, JEB and The Who, so he
>clearly wants to be a 'first row concert watcher'. Well these seats are
>really expensive, that's right. 500 $ a show, get in with your wife, so
>that's a bunch of greenbacks. There are people who simply can't afford this
>level of tix prices, let me alone of making *a couple of shows*.

True, being up front is a totally different experience. But I think right
now I've seen enough of the big shows for now. And it seems the content
isn't going to change much.

>So, Bjorn may be you've got the chance to get an extra income and make it to
>some Who shows. Why not buying a cheaper seat and trying to sneak ahead ???
>Works often pretty well.

Extra income is going somewhere else. I am *moving* to the USA in September.

>You like JEB more than The Who - alright, think that's OK. Most people
>however won't share your preference for sure. Including me. The Who to me
>plays it's own class.

And so do the JEB, IMO. And so is Roger Daltrey solo, and Pete Townshend solo.

Bjorn
---