Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #56

> From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
>  Subject: Who vs JEB

>  Kevin in VT
>  And in case anyone doesn't know, Jimmy Shae's (gold in skeleton)
grandfather
>  who recently died in a "car accident" was killed by a drunk driver.
>  A DRUNK DRIVER!  Can't believe NBC didn't mention that ..Piss me off.<<

Yes Kevin,I thought about that as well.I also though about the one lady that
was killed at the Atlanta Olympics from the bombing and how her husband is
devastated that no one from the U.S. Government has ever offerde there
condolences and no one ever approached him about passing the torch for the
2002 Olympics in Salt Lake in honor of his late wife and only deceased victim
of the bombing! Mike