Re: brain damage

In a message dated 02/16/2002 4:53:06 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> As everyone here knows- i do it all the time.  Last monday night i
> >got jacked several times and was just fine the next day.
>
> Got brain damage yet?
>

> keets

C'mon keets- i'm not getting knocked out cold.  people aren't wailing all
over me- just a solid shoulder punch, and usually no more than one or two on
a given night.  And besides, i don't go out drinking but once every couple of
weeks, or so- so not enough punches to cause damage, anyway.  i've had only
two noticeable bruises from this activity and virtually no swelling ever.

kevin mc