YEEAAAAH!

I'm going to the Chicago show!!!! Our seats are not the greatest, but I
really don't care, I'm happy just to be there. Just out of curiosity
though, how do all of you score those up-front tickets? Brokers?
Scalpers? Think there's any chance I could upgrade my seat?

 "you mean to tell me you're getting to the age where getting "jacked"
excites
you?     I think you need to get a life."

I don't know what age has to do with it. I don't think I will ever enjoy
getting "jacked" regardless of how old I am. But hey, to each his own.

 "18 years old?That explains everything now.Don't you got to get to bible
class?"

Bible class? No, no, they don't let swine into classes, right Jim? :) But
seriously, where did bible classes come in?

"Hey- what's wrong with fights?  A good one every now and then adds to
the flavor of the moment."

Sure if your at the WWF or a monster truck show, but not a Who concert. I
mean I will admit I get a kick out of watching two morons go at it, but
not during a show. Like Schrade said, save it for the parking lot.

Oh and on the subject of drinking at concerts, I'm all for it unless some
drunk starts spilling beer on me. That really sucks and it always
happens. But hey, I'm always down with having a couple beers. On that
note, if any of you see me at the Chicago show and wanna hook me up, I
would be much obliged. :)

Hope you all had good luck getting tickets. I'll see ya in Chicago!

Read my journal: http://nikki983.diary-x.com

 IM me:
IluvBtles
"Don't compromise yourself, you are all you got."- Janis Joplin
"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans."- John
Lennon