Re: brain damge

In a message dated 02/16/2002 4:53:06 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > Got brain damage yet?
>

> I declare the answer to Keets' question to be self evident.

That's a cheap shot, AEB!  I've been well behaved and have stayed away from
getting into it with you, so this un-provoked attack is un-called for.  Just
because someone acts a little crazy when drunk doesn't mean they are brain
damaged.  I'm still perplexed as to why this has created such a stir on this
list... this list worshipping a band that used to do drugs incessantly,
destroy their instruments, and trash hotel rooms.  I would think that a few
minor shots in the face when drunk wouldn't shock anyone.  Keith drove his
cadillac into a pool for god's sake and the band is banned from all holiday
inns for life.

kevin mc