Re: "Get on with it" or "Get off of it"

> Pete's got to be kicking himself for waiting this long.
> Now, opportunity lost.

I never thought of that.  Pete going over all the "what ifs."
After all, making a new album was his call all along, wasn't it?
Pete had/has the power.

But Pete's so stubborn sometimes.  He may have the ability not to
distract himself with games of second-guessing.

> It would have been perfect if John were still here (well, almost
> ....sorry Keith.).

It would've been sooooo much better if The OX were still here. *I'd*
be excited.  *You'd* be excited.  Maybe even Mark.

> For that matter, there has *got* to be a degree of resentment
> rising in Roger toward Pete for waiting this long and having missed
> the golden opportunity.

Maybe, but Roger is, if anything, a realist.  I really can't see him
crying over the spilled milk, either.  I bet he's looking forward.  To
the future.  I just wish he'd get to work on that Keith Moon movie
rather than getting mired in the delusions of a new album.  He & Pete
may prove me wrong, though.  They have before.

> <big sigh>

Lots of "big sighs" in 2002, weren't there?

- SCHRADE in Akron