"Get on with it" or Get off of it (formerly Resolution)?

>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>Subject: Re: Resolution
>
>> I'm a bit unsure of how I feel of the prospect of "The Who" putting
>> out an album now.
>
>Me, too.  I mostly feel like they *shouldn't* attempt another >album.
>Pessimistic, yes, but that's how I feel.  Rather than "get on >with
>it," maybe it's time for Rog & Pete to just "leave it."

Pete's got to be kicking himself for waiting this long.
Now, opportunity lost.
It would have been perfect if John were still here (well, almost....sorry
Keith.).

For that matter, there has *got* to be a degree of resentment rising in
Roger toward Pete for waiting this long and having missed the golden
opportunity.  Granted, it's tempered by the prospect of *finally* writing
for "The Who" again, but.......Deep down Roger is pissed at Pete's self
indulgent past 20 years.  I'd bet money on that.
I know I am to a degree.  Well, pissed may be a bit strong...but......

<big sigh>

Kevin in VT