Re: The Who in 2003

In a message dated 12/31/2002 10:24:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

> I know where to put the cork.   :-)

I'll take two......Ouch! sorry again,for being a bitch. Why didn't someone
tell me to take a xanax before I had a complete meltdown!?!

To soothe my frayed nerves, I have the perfect plan and it involves listening
to Who by Numbers while I take a hot bubble bath.

Looking back, what a great yet fucked up year this has been.  But, I won't
get off the Who rollercoaster ride, not for a long, long time, or 'till the
day I die.

To everyone on this list, I wish for all of you to have a great new year.
God Bless you.

Johanna Johnson aka Sicilianmother