New Material From The Who, Lorax or Timber?

	>From: "rjbeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx
	>Subject: RE: New Material From The Who, Lorax or Timber?
	>
>Hi Joe,
>
>It's before The Kids Are Alright.

Yep, that was definitely the height of it.
Funny, I too just received Boston II (Hershey and Camden are on my wish
list).
I'll be doing a listen soon.

>From: Joe Lewinski lewinski@icanon.com
>Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 11:58:38 -0500
>
>When I get a moment, I'll try
>to transcribe the banter from this show and post it.
>
>I really enjoyed when Kevin did this a few weeks ago.  I'll
>give it a go if he doesn't mind.

Please!  Me mind??
No way Jose !!!!
The more folk who do this, the more folk get to hear Who Banter.  We all
win!

Great story about the tree falling over.  Gave me a flashback to when I was
a wee little lad sitting in the livingroom crying because *our* tree had
fallen over.  Somehow I thought Santa would not come to our house because of
it.

Wish you all could have seen my little one's eyes as he looked out the back
of my Jeff and realized a big fuzzy tree was following us home (tree in
trailer)!!!
Can you say "bug-eyes" ??????
I fear I may have started a lifelong fear of evergreens.

Kevin in VT