From: Joe Lewinski lewinski@icanon.com
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 11:58:38 -0500
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: New Material From The Who, Lorax or Timber?

Hello,

I Just received my Mansfield II CD.  I ordered it 6 days
before the announced release of the Camden and Hershey
shows.   Who knew?   Anyway, I know that the exchange
occurred between Magik, Roger and Pete, but have not
found it or remnants from it.  Where / when did it occur
in the show.

Since the set lists were essentially identical on all legs
(some variations - I know), the only NEW material on these
CDs is the stage banter.   When I get a moment, I'll try
to transcribe the banter from this show and post it.

I really enjoyed when Kevin did this a few weeks ago.  I'll
give it a go if he doesn't mind.

I'm a bit tired today because our Christmas tree (9' an change)
fell down around midnight Saturday, and the Mrs. and me were
charged with correcting, cleaning and finally redecorating it.

All I can say is this tree was not happy about being cut down.
It fought us every inch of the way home, nearly leveling my
son while the four of us carried it to our van....  Then almost
breaking the netting machine, and my back.   Finally it
fell, crushing about 15 heirloom decorations, including a
decapitation of the Harry Potter ornament, and one hell of a ride
for the light-wielding angel that once sat atop the tumultuous titan.

Harry's head is glued back on, and after some therapy, the angel
agreed to once again stand guard over the tree.    I can't decide
if the "word of the week" is Lorax or Timber!

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.

http://mail2web.com/ .