Indiana WHO-sure

Hi Gang!

Been lurking since June 27. Unable to "type" my feelings regarding Ox, so I
have just read on.

Saw the lads at Noblesville last night. Some quick observations:

Pete: Played well, seemed 'uninterested' (Maybe because he was playing in the
middle of a farm in Indiana?). Was absent for the beginning of TKAA (technical
stuff?) Didn't banter much. Said something to the effect of "...one more
member of the band dying and it will be hard to call ourselves The Who
anymore."

Zak: Came in too early on Eminence Front, but what a blessing he continues to
be.

Pino: Could not hear him most of the night. Messed up the last bit of the bass
solo on My Generation followed by a "I can't believe I screwed that up" laugh.
Mistakes happen, but that kind of 'hurt'.

Simon & Rabbit: Steady. Simon does help out more than I had anticipated.

Roger: Just amazing. Even people around me that weren't 'huge' Who fans
marveled at how well he belted. Worth the price alone. (Don't slap me AEB!)

Overall, damn good. But I just couldn't get used to not having Ox in the mix.

Rob in Cincy

"I'm going back and clean the crackers out of my bed. I'm expecting company."