Re: Indiana WHO-sure

Nice to hear from you, Rob.

> Pino: Messed up the last bit of the bass solo on
> My Generation followed by a "I can't believe I
> screwed that up" laugh. Mistakes happen, but that
> kind of 'hurt'.

Pino's been having problems with the MG bass solos
during the whole tour.  And it's not that he's just
playing them differently.  His fingers are getting
tripped up (!).  That's gotta be the biggest pressure
part of the set for him.

Other than that, he's been solid.  Too bad he wasn't
loud enough from where you were at.  I think it de-
pends on where you sit.  He was actually loud at two
of the shows I saw.

> Indiana WHO-sure

Ha!  I get it!  Bobby Knight!

- SCHRADE in Akron