a time to lurk- "I've Had Enough"

For the time being, AEB, Jeff, and Kevin will get their wish.  I am going
into lurk indefinitely.  It's not defensive.  It's not reactionary.  Old
English Bastard has succeeded in making what used to be a list I enjoyed and
looked forward to, into one which provokes anger and aggravation.  Whether my
posts are positive, negative, or neutral, he rips into me just to provoke a
response.  In short, what he has done is wrong, and he has shown that he
thrives on creating unpleasantness.  Sadly, I am unable to keep quiet when
people of such low morality display it so overtly, which is why I willnot be
making posts for an indefinite period of time.  I will continue to get the
digest, because I enjoy reading the thoughts and opinions of others on the
list, and the interest in the Who has not waned.  On a side note, I don't
react "defensively" if I make an honest mistake.  I don't think anyone here
has been more willing to admit when he is wrong as I.  Goodbye for now.

mc