jeff and Mc agreeing and Mark's Who thoughts

In a message dated 8/25/2002 7:00:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> No problem with me.  Like I said, I find them amusing.
> BTW, how do you feel about Mark Leaman's current criticism of The Who?
> He's
> not seen any shows on this tour, either.
>
> You know, if we keep digging we just might find some things that we can
> agree upon.  I have hope :-D
>
> Jeff

I can accept Marks' opinion on the matter because they seemingly come from a
very extensive background in the Who.  He has a problem with them continuing
without John out of principle, not because of an overall belief that the Who
and their shows are exploiting fans merely for money.  Maybe I'm mis-stating
his opinion, but these are my thoughts.  I can accept criticism of the band
from a true fan much better than some crackpot journalist who calls the band
"tired" and has yet to take in a show.

mc