Re: The proposed Convention

Slipkid299@aol.com wrote:

> The only details so far that I can tell you is that it will probably be held
> in Spring, definitely in the UK but not London,  but it is a place close to
> London and Brighton.

IMHO, this may be one of the reasons of low attendence. London is a primo Who
town with an amazing amount of Who related places to visit. Brighton, is another
magical place &only 2 hrs outside London by rail.

I think you should have the event near the center of their spirit. On 2nd
thought, have it in NYC, the real home of the Who!!! Hell, Jones Beach, Long
Island, is Pete's favorite venue in the whole world & he smashes a guitar every
time he's there. In addition, don't they hang at a certain secret bar on 7th Ave?
LOL!

Only hoping you have a sucessful, funfilled event,

magik