Re: The proposed Convention

Well since my post regarding the proposed Shout Convention/gathering,  I am
disappointed to say that the response to this has been pathetic!!

We had 30 definite certs for the event prior to posting here and AMW and O&S,
 and it now stands at a pitiful 34!  This event is being organised for you,
Who fans,  a chance for fans to get together and have a great time,  sure
plans are in there infancy but until we get an idea of how many would be
interested in attending,  progress cant be made.  I cant believe that amongst
what are meant to be the hard core of fans on these NGs that only 4 are
interested in such an event.  This event needs the support and encouragment
of fellow fans for anything to be accomplished.

The only details so far that I can tell you is that it will probably be held
in Spring, definitely in the UK but not London,  but it is a place close to
London and Brighton.  Again to reiterate this gathering will not be a second
Bottom Line of 95,  but a convention in more of the usual style, fans getting
together,  watching some tributes,  video presentations,  quizes,  stalls,
beer and a laugh,  accomodation will be on the site also,  so there will be
no need to travel anywhere apart from the hall to your beds close-by.

Please show some support for this,  and then maybe things might come
together,  dont let apathy rule.

cheers
Andrew Rees

"As you can see,  an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room,  please say an
 incredible thankyou to The Who."
             Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval  18/9/71