Re:short athletic career

In a message dated 04/20/2002 6:54:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Not someone who sounds particularly athletic, I'll have to say.  You may
> have a short career as a basketball player, Coach.

Wait, I think you are mistaking me for Kevin O'Neal (he's fuming at this
prospect).  I only wrote that I dive on the floor for the basketball when it
is loose.  The post you copied was mainly Kevin blathering on about diving
head first and landing on the knees, blah, blah, blah.  I've been playing for
years (I'm 30) and have had no serious injuries.  My best sport is tennis,
and i played competitively and never had any major injuries there, either,
despite my share of spills.

mc