Re: brain damage

	>Subject: Re: brain damage
	>From: Sroundtable@aol.com <mailto:Sroundtable@aol.com>

Dude!  What is apparent is that you've lost the capacity to learn!  Can't
you see that *every* time you bring up this *stupid* face punching thing,
something that *no one* can relate to, and then explain it repeatedly to the
point of being numb in the brain, you invite this sort of stuff????
I mean, my friends and I used to punch each other in the upper arm until one
of us said "uncle".
But hell, we grew out of that like 20 years ago!

Awe shit, forgot you like this sort of negative attention.

Never mind.

"Gov. Bush will not stand for the subsidation of failure."-
George "boy genius" Bush
Kevin in VT