Re: JAE who songs on tour

magik wrote:

>  Yes, and I'm sitting here, also a lovely day on Long Island, in front of
> my computer, dreading that I must do my taxes today or else...

Pop on Cheap Tricks first LP and dig on "Taxman, Mr. Thief"
if you want to aggravate your pre-existing annimosity toward
the IRS!!!

Great song, that "taxman" by the BeaTles, and "taxman, mr. thief"
by the CheapOnes.

Great band, too, that Cheap Trick, for a sort of American version
of TheWho->, if you get my drift. Forget the hits, check of the
fabulous album trax....CheapTrick = TheBeaTles meet TheWho->.

> wishing to
> be somewhere else, like on a sailboat

Rael?

> or watching the Who live...like at
> Jones Beach!

Good Idea, I'm gonna put on some Who-> videos right now.

Hey, Bobzilla, you out there, I need to talk to you about
the vids of HollywoodBowl/Irvine 2000!!

> Ah! Here's to next weekend!!!

At my age, slightly less that TED, I say, ah, here's to
today, maybe I'll live 'til next weekend!

Good luck with the Taxman, Mr. MagiK

AEBastard!!!