Re: JAE who songs on tour

> Personally, I'd like to see TheWho-> stripped down to a 4 piece,
> just Pete, Roger, John and Zak, playing like they did until 1979,
> just the 4 guys, raw, most powerful, and, the best thing about
> TheWho->, capable of anything *IF* they want to.

Yes...the Whoooo (as Homer would say it when thinking of beeeer). I remember the first
time I saw them (in the Woodstock movie) I couldn't believe only 3 guys were making
all that "noise." Didn't seem possible.

> Most bands have limitations, some in abundance, but TheWho->
> have always been capable of magic, greater than the sum of
> its parts, and I'd like to see a return to the magic, rather than
> the predictable and routine.
>
> But, you know, I was talking to Mick the other day, and he was
> telling me that, "......you can't always get what you want, AEB!"

I just hung up with Mick and he added, "but if you try some time, you get what you
need!"

> > No one can touch them. I was kiddin' about
> > the garage band stuff. ;-) Just testing to see if anyone was paying attention. I
> > was bored!
>
> I just woke up. I spend the day yesterday and the night into
> the wee hours alphabetising my vinyl album collection, which
> is about 6,000 pieces, (stacked floor to ceiling, on 2x12
> redwood planks, 12 feet long), for the first time since I moved
> into this apt in Sept. '00, so I slept in a bit.
>
> Man, did I find some treasures I'd forgotten about!!
>
> Now, today it's my CD collection, a few titles short of the LP's,
> and far less heavy. But my vinyl is my Holy Grail, for sure.
>
> AnEnglishBoy~

Must be rainin' out there.

magik