Re: If they were part of the benefit....

Interestingly, everybody seemed pleased with "Flying Boy," Pete's little
demo that he put up on his site, and maybe that would have been cool.
Otherwise "Behind Blue Eyes," I think.  The Tribute Contert was all on the
Bridge School side--soft rock and pop sounds, so if TED had played, they'd
have needed to break out the acoustic guitars again.  Pete solo would have
fit in very well, but full The Who sound would have been overkill.

I'd like to hear them work out an acoustic set to play now and then.  At the
Bridge School Show they managed to convert something of The Who sound to
acoustic, but actually they'd be able to produce the Pete solo sound if the
occasion required it.  They could put Roger on rhythm guitar or on the
harmonica and have Pete sing instead of Roger--a whole different sound.
Interesting?

keets