Re: a few strikes

>Most chilling to me is the recent CIA announcment that satellite intel
>showed a known terrorist camp with loads of dead animals nearby.  Seems
>that bio agents are being tested by this cell, more than likely obtained
>from Iraq. That is what we are dealing with.
>
>As I stated earlier, Afghanistan has never been beaten in war (not since
>Alexander the Great anyway).  They have chewed up two superior armies that
>invaded them over the last 160 years (Britain and the Soviet Union).  We
>know that.

Um.  Wonderful.  It sort of makes you wonder if the administration has
decided on the right group of enemies to use as an example.  Of course, the
Taliban declared holy Jihad today, so we can look forward to having those
biological agents in our drinking water any time now.  Right.

I don't think I'm going to like this war a whole lot.

keets