A non-expert opinion and WBN missing tracks

I am no expert, but...

From: Sroundtable@aol.com
"I just got the 2 CD "Live at Isle of Wight" (had the video already), with
all of Tommy, and it is fuckin incredible like nothin i ever heard.  Can
"Live at Leeds" be even better?"

Yes.
"Does this render the re-re-release of Leeds obsolete or should I still get
it?"

IMHO it depends on what you already have in your collection and how much you
like it.

I've seen a discussion in the newsgroup about a boot of unreleased tracks
from "Who By Numbers".  Have any of our real experts hear this material?

It is intriguing to know that there may be unreleased studio tracks in the
vaults.  How about this for a new release?  Unreleased studio old stuff put
together with a few brand new studio tracks.  Let the rumors begin :-)

Jeff