Re: A non-expert opinion and WBN missing tracks

At 08:35 18-9-01 -0400, you wrote:
>I am no expert, but...
>
>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
>"I just got the 2 CD "Live at Isle of Wight" (had the video already), with
>all of Tommy, and it is fuckin incredible like nothin i ever heard.  Can
>"Live at Leeds" be even better?"
>
>Yes.
>"Does this render the re-re-release of Leeds obsolete or should I still
>get it?"
>
>IMHO it depends on what you already have in your collection and how much
>you like it.
>
>I've seen a discussion in the newsgroup about a boot of unreleased tracks
>from "Who By Numbers".  Have any of our real experts hear this material?

I have it somewhere... Wasn't really thrilled by it. Only like 4 tracks or
something... Maybe this is gonna end up on Scoop 3...

>It is intriguing to know that there may be unreleased studio tracks in the
>vaults.  How about this for a new release?  Unreleased studio old stuff
>put together with a few brand new studio tracks.  Let the rumors begin :-)

Nice idea!

Cheers,

Bjxrn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"The Netherlands? Fuck; that's just small, flat and full of stoned people!"
- John Entwistle (9th of June 2001)