off topic again - Jerry Falwell

I should share this as a follow-up to something I posted last week.  Here's
Jerry Fallwell's retraction of the hateful comments he made a few days ago:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47182-2001Sep17.html

Among other things, he says:
"I hold no one other than the terrorists, and the people and nations who
have enabled and harbored them, responsible for the September 11 attacks on
this nation."

I am encouraged.  Even a fundamentalist like Rev. Jerry is capable of being
reasonable when threatened :-)

Jeff

PS.  I have no clue who John Brown is.  Does he have anything to do with
events in Harpers Ferry the sparked the US Civil War?