Re: Winning

Tsk, tsk.  Now that's genocide, Jennifer. ;)

But actually there has been discussion of it on TV (if you get off the major
news channels).  There's been ongoing awareness of biological warfare pretty
much since the Gulf War, but this week I saw something about the procreation
thing.  The proposition was to infuse the environment with estrogen to
prevent proper male development and procreation.  This is a scenario that
would definitely work, as it's seen in operation in the Florida Everglades,
for one instance.  The problem with biological warfare, though, is making it
selective, i.e. keeping it in the area where one wants it to work.
Biological agents (like nuclear ones) are pollutants that would soon show up
in our own environment.

keets