***beware of the spam***

Watching the evening news tonight we were once again
aghast to see a several groups of "bulk mailers"
sending out "spam" email attempting to gain profit on
the recent tragedies!

These scum bags are trying to get as much money as
possible by posing as "legit" folk who are stating
they are helping the needy.

We were not able to write down the names of these sick
bastards but will be listening again tonight.

So just be careful and donate $ if you haven't already
to the Red Cross. We were able to collect over $1,100
today at work for the Red Cross so please if you
haven't already every dollar helps!

Thanks,

Dave & Corie...

=====