Re: I consider myself a good neighbor

Nope you got it wrong and I am sorry that my posts
were not more forthcoming and.

This whole thing is way off base from the tragedy that
happened and believe me I have "NO" "anger and
resentment toward Americans". I don't know where you
got that from.

I was trying to make the point that Britain stood
alone during the London Blitz that was all.

Thanks,

D...

--- "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>

=====